Job Description: Write and execute test plans, cases and scripts and operate automation scripts. Assist with all kinds of software testing. Test both application and mobile software. Design, execute, maintain, improve well-structured test cases. Transition user stories and collect test requirements in test cases and test procedures for manual testing and automation scripting.
- Maintain organization’s Test Automation Frame work and set standards and guidelines.
- Working on application test framework that promotes re-usability and scalability of test assets.
- Develop, execute, and maintain automation scripts using Selenium.
- Rapid development of modular test cases based on requirements.
- Peer reviews of test cases and artifacts.
- Meeting on-time, on-quality commitments for assigned program/project deliverables.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong test automation skillsets in Selenium.
- Hands on experience in developing robust automated scripts using Java programming.
- Experience in developing test automation framework.
- Should have worked on using Selenium IDE, Test NG, Web Driver, Remote Control, Grid and API.
- Experience in developing scripts using selenium.
- Hands on experience with test management tools like Microsoft TFS and MTM.
- Ability to quickly understand complex application and systems.
- Ability to transform manual test cases into modular automated tests.
- Proficient in the use of Jira or other test management tools for executing automated tests.
- Excellent knowledge of version management and base-lining needs for test assets.
- Clear understanding of the Agile -SDLC phases, especially requirements and how they map to tests, CI/CD integration using Jenkins and GIT.